The Town of Gardnerville provides high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective services to meet community-wide needs.

Streetlight Maintenance

If you have a streetlight you would like to report, you can call the office at (775)782-7134 with the location and address of the light.

Streetlight Maintenance - Gardnerville

If there is a number on the pole or light head starting with an L or N, you can report the light directly to NV Energy to report the light.