Mission / Goals / Strategic Plan
Find out the Town’s mission statement, goals and future plans to improve and enhance community lives.
The Town of Gardnerville provides high-quality services based upon community needs in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We will strive to protect the community’s quality of life while pro-actively preparing for the future. We will be accessible and fully accountable to our community.
- We are proud of our historical, environmental, and cultural heritage, and will strive to project an improved community awareness.
- Our community is our number 1 priority. We will strive to meet the needs of all while balancing our services to meet community-wide needs.
- The Town values honesty, integrity, and ethics. As community representatives, we strive to treat our staff, customers, and suppliers as we would want to be treated.
- The Town values our employees, and strives to foster an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
- The Town operates as an open government which is accessible and fully accountable to our community.
- The Town is always open to new ideas and treats all ideas fairly.
Goals & Strategic Plan
The Town’s Strategic Plan offers direction and focus for maintaining and improving our community. The Capital Improvement Plan is reviewed every year and projects are updated, added, and changed as an integral plan for the Town’s future and a key tool to ensure long-term fiscal sustainability.
Click here to view the Town’s Strategic Plan.